Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Rich

Every time I look at the people around me,
I wonder how they could live this way.
The way they live and act to see,
With all their problems how they sway.
Such a care free life I dream of,
To be in those shoes I crave.
All these restrictions I am ready to doff,
Only to step into their shoes, I am brave.
A new life would I like to live,
The way they have so much freedom.
The way they so generously give,
Like they own a kingdom.
Every one dreams of being rich,
But only do those people turn out to be spoilt.
Life can be a bitch,
Desires and hopes readily into half will be split.
So all those people who have big hopes and dreams,
Always remember, nothing else matters.
That fighting spirit should still beam,
Steadily against the window pane the rain patters,
Scorching and burning will the sun shine bright,
The winter may be at near sight,
Nothing can stop you from doing anything,
U could be a doctor or even a king,
It all just depends on you,
What decisions u make and what you do.
Money will then take a step down,
Into a new life and into a new town,
Will u enter, where all your dreams will come true.

No comments: