Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Devika and Prateek

This is for ya'll. I wrote this for their 6 month anniversary!. Hope ya'll guys liked it.


What is love?
That whole, makes me?
And then breaks me?
Love transcends worldly pleasures,
Love surpasses emotion.
It feels like I’ve known ya’ll for ages,
Even during the time there lived old sages.
But it’s only been a few months,
And I hope for many more to come months.
Every time I look at ya’ll, I wonder,
If ya’ll broke up it would be a blunder.
His attitude verses your anger,
Your smile verses his laughter,
Each a piece uniquely carved out with love,
As pretty as a pair of two doves.
Devika every time you cry,
I think about how to help you and I sigh.
Prateek you mean the world to her,
You make her world all dizzy and blur.
To you she is an angel,
Every hope and desire of yours she does unveil.
Frantic nights have ya’ll endured,
Every morning phone call I readily ensured.
Ya’ll two were meant to be,
For everyone and me it is easy to see.
The cutest and best paired couple in recent history,
Was, but not anymore is a mystery.
I wish this relationship will continue forever,
Each time ya’ll fight someone being the forgiver.
U both mean the world to me,
Anything will I do, for this was meant to be.
I will always be here by your side,
Through every up and down and every rough ride.
Happy six month anniversary,
I am real sorry this gift was very literary.
But I put my heart into it,
Into each and every bit.
My last tributes I would be paying by saying,
Forever I can be with you I keep praying.

1 comment:

Andre Peter said...

awwwwwwww..........dye bot like de cutest cupl eva.....