Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Akka (for my sister) a.k.a Naomi.

Every morning I wake up to her smile,
That weird funky way of her sleeping style.
Counter strike her favorite past time,
I wouldn’t give her up even for a dime.
She’s the most amazing sister ever,
All her silly pranks don’t affect me, never.
She with her weird dances,
With all her mad ass kung fu and stances.
Late night television watcher,
She loved Hugh Grant as Thatcher.
Her phone always ringing,
Evanescence, always she keeps singing.
Animation her amazing ambition,
For blackmail she has the ammunition.
She’s the best dancer and lamest singer ever,
Knows everything about physics, even the working of a lever.
She loves Chinese and only the white pieces of the chicken,
Chicken burgers and KFC chicken all finger licken’.
When she’s around, I am always the one taking care of her,
Making her happy and wiping always every tear.
Every person I adore, she loves as well,
From Matt Damon to Wentworth Miller,
From Voldermot to Nagini slither,
She loves them all.
A big sponge bob fanatic,
Tom and Jerry makes her go ballistic.
She’s an amazing sister, forever young,
That smile unknown songs it sings,
That voice in my ear everyday rings.
She’s the most amazing person,
Will pray that you will sooner or later study at Parson.
I am sure she will make it big in life,
The struggle and strife!
Thank you for everything!

Well I wrote this for my sister. Call her akka (laughing). Well she’s the most amazing sister ever and will be going away soon. Will miss her real bad. Thank you for everything! And find Michael!....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nelll.....din no you could write stuff like this... i though u could make only those real lame dum rhymes..lol...awesome poem to ya sis.... well....naomi.... yr lucky to hav nell(cant believe m sayin it though!!...lol)..... anyway nell.... u rock!!...naomi will miss u wen i come home n all.....tata