Thursday, October 25, 2007

S.F.X

The cold stone building stands there,
In the midst of nowhere, bare.
As children reluctantly walk in,
I know to hate your own school is a sin.
Guarded by thin watchmen,
It houses the most dangerous omen.
Classrooms leak water from the ceiling,
All those horrendous voices in my ear still ring.
Every step up to the auditorium is a mistake no one can rectify,
Because we are part of the school and that we should stand by.
From the juniors tears to the seniors grudge,
To escape school, no parent would ever budge.
This school was one of the best before,
Now on this school a grudge everyone bores.
The teachers and their weird teaching style,
It’s like that peculiar taste of bile.
Every day do we each endure,
Every departure do we each day ensure.
All those terrible days when we are caught for nothing,
Just for throwing chalk and because in class we sing.
Some of the teachers no doubt are amazing,
From Miss Shobana to Miss Vandaveen sing.
Miss Anna and her amazing smile,
Will make any girl want to run a mile.
Miss Shobana and her “dear girls” quote,
Would make any one want to calculate the speed of the boat.
Miss Bennedicta and her monotonous voice,
The way she blows her nose, too much noise.
Miss Cynthia and her radiant smile,
…………………………………….


Will finish it later! No time! Lol!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

neeeaat!!!....full on poetic....damn nice...cant wait 4 u 2 finish it...:)

onmyowntrip said...

My dearest young blogger ......
Although I'd want to vehemently nod my head and say school is not that horrendous as thou say....I'd not cause that would make you finish off that peice with equal distaste !
I think you haven't graduated out of school just yet hence you talk in such ways....
I've been there 6 years back and there's not a day that goes by where
I would heave a sigh
nO MATTER HOW BAD OR HOW MUCH SCHOOL SUCKED YOU'D NEVER GET OVER IT(MOST OF THE GOOD TIMES REMAINS AS FOREVER HIGHS!)
anyways kiddo I think you've got that flair for writing I guess if Miss Cynthia read this she would charmingly agree !
Btw does Miss Shobhana still see "and my dear girls"
Awwwww school was so much fun you must finish this soon

Anujshailgupt said...

hmmm... great feelings well woven in amazing words...