Friday, June 1, 2007

Neo a.k.a Naomi a.k.a Akka

Well 2006-07 was one of the best years i have ever had in my life. Made many new friends. Will miss my sister though if she's leaving this july. Well i realised how much she actually means to me this past few months. You know how much you need someone when they are actually gone. She has been a great source of inspiration and i love her loads. She has made me smile and laugh my ass off all those times i was feeling down. A great writer, lyricist and an amazing sister! She means the world to me. She comes second after Jesus even after i told her that she comes 4th....! I wrote this only because i was thinking about how much i would miss all her lameness and positiveness. She is the bestest ever.
Hope you read the blog you dumbass!
lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww....its gr8!!!!!!............. almost every1 can relate 2 it.........!!!!!!!!!!